Getting a Permanent Resident Visa in the Republic of Georgia is a relatively simple thing. In fact, for most long term visitors it is unnecessary since Georgia offers visa free entry for most countries, and then gives an entire year to stay as a temporary visitor.
However, for those who want to establish a more permanent presence in Georgia whether it be entrepreneurial, through employment, or through investing obtaining a Permanent Resident Visa has real advantages.
- If you are looking to become a non-resident of your home country, usually for tax purposes, it is usually required that you become a legal resident of another country.
- Georgia offers Residents and Citizens many benefits including reduced costs on health care.
- Residents and Citizens can benefit from various economic promotion opportunities.
- If you are looking to start a business in Georgia there are many advantages to being a Permanent Resident.
- If you are looking for employment in Georgia a Permanent Resident Visa is required.
If you have a job offer to work in the Republic of Georgia you probably will not need any assistance with this. It is a very simple process and your employer will be able to help you.
For those interested in investing in the Republic of Georgia or in operating an entrepreneurial project in the Republic of Georgia there are many different options, and it can get a little confusing.
We offer two suggestions: the “Georgian Entrepreneurial Visa” and the “Georgian Investor Visa”. These are our names for these visas in order simplify things since the Georgian terminology does not always make sense when translated. There is also a great deal of overlap in these two categories, and for some situation an “entrepreneurial visa” might be perfect for an investor, and an “investor visa” might be ideal for some entrepreneurs.
For more information follow these links: